Your X-plane 11 log.txt does not help me much here. Can you also include your X-plane installer log.txt, please? (should be on the desktop).
I have several ideas, or several things to check :
1. Make sure you have the latest X-plane installer. It can be downloaded here :
2. Just trying again later might be the solution.
3. Make sure you have enough disc space. About 60Gb required for the whole world, or about 10Gb per additional area.
4. Make sure your firewall does not block the installer
5. If you want, you can try to install the latest X-plane beta (11.05r1) which seems to be very stable. This can be done by ticking the appropriate box when going through the installation process. I doubt this would solve the issue, though...
6. Install a second copy somewhere else, and see if the installation goes well this time