In 11.5, a new Brussels Airport (EBBR) has been added in the list of default sceneries via the gateway. Unfortunately that scenery is way to basic and even the control tower is not correct.
But in XP there is already an EBBR by Aerosoft. That airport is OK but is missing a lot of the actual appearance and lacks a lot of details.
On x-plane.org there is a freeware Brussels Airport which contains some mistakes (especially the alignment of the runways with orthofiles) but the amount of details equals a payware scenery: https://forums.x-plane.org/index.php?/files/file/30937-ebbr-brussels-airport/
That scenery is rich and contains some typical objects as in the actual EBBR.
If I was asked to rate them in a scale from 1 to 10:
1. relicroy's freeware scenery: 8/10
2. Aerosoft's scenery bundled in XP: 6/10
3. Default EBBR in the gateway: 1/10
So the questions are:
– why are you adding a very basic EBBR if there is already one bundled (Aerosoft's) by default in XP?
– why don't you contact relicroy, the maker of the freeware Brussels Airport, to include that one in XP?