This site is being deprecated.
Please see the official X‑Plane Support page for help.
Todos los escenarios y el avión en uso se cargan, cuando se intenta iniciar el vuelo, el sistema se bloquea y anuncia que no responde y el sistema se cierra.
I am not with Laminar Research; just a flight simmer from downunder.
Thank you for attaching your log.txt file. I am no expert in interpreting this file but have sighted a number of issues.
1. X-Plane is resource hungry particularly with the CPU and GPU. Try and overclock your CPU to a higher speed of at least 3.0 GHz
2. The log.txt file indicates that you have a number of older versions of aircraft installed that are not compatible with the current version of X-Plane. Remove these aircraft and try again.
3. You have a version of a Cessna 172SP Skyhawk 180HP loaded. The log.txt file indicates this version of aircraft is unsupported. May be advisable to remove this aircraft and try running X-Plane again. If XP runs then this aircraft is most likely causing your problem.
4. The log.txt file indicates that there is a problem with FlyWithLua. The "flywithlua .ini" file is missing.
5. How have you calibrated your hardware controller. The unit has to be calibrated through X-Plane. Just because the unit may run with other flight sim packages or "shoot-em-up" games does not mean it will run in X-Plane. Don't even attempt to calibrate through Windows or use the software supplied with the unit. Saitek (Logitech) controllers are extremely bad for this. Have a look at the following link found at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hU_TuALAlJk Disregard the product but consider the message.
Try these fixes for starters.
This site is no longer being actively maintained.