I have the Logitech Flight Yoke System and Rudder Pedals. They used to work fine, for about 2-3 months. Now, they do not work at all in X-Plane 11. I have been able to test them in Windows with good inputs on all axis (yoke, throttle, rudder). In X-Plane, they are detected, but there is no input. When attempting to calibrate, nothing happens.
- Uninstalled and reinstalled drivers.
- Deleted Output folder and verified game in Steam.
- Uninstalled and reinstalled X-Plane.
Currently, I am running:
- Most updated version of X-Plane 11 on Steam (public_beta)
- Windows 10 - fully updated
- 16 GB RAM
Any help would be greatly appreciated