If the computer beeps while you are typing, Toggle keys and/or Sticky keys are active. The Toggle Keys can emit a beep when the Lock keys are pressed. The Sticky Keys function can emit a beep when the Ctrl, Alt, Shift, and Lock keys are pressed. Use the following steps to disable Toggle Keys:
1. Click Start, and type Ease into the Start Search field.
2. Select Ease of access from the Programs list.
3. Scroll down the page and select Make the keyboard easier to use.
4. If selected, remove the selection from Turn on Sticky Keys.
5. Click Set up Sticky keys.
6. Remove the selection from Turn on Sticky Keys when SHIFT is pressed five times.
7. Click Save.
8. Remove the selection from Turn on Toggle Keys.
9. If selected, remove the selection from Turn on Toggle Keys by holding down the NUM LOCK key for 5 seconds.
10. Click Save.