So this is a weird one and I can't seem to find a fix online so I am here in the hopes someone can help me.
Yesterday I bought the Flight Factor 757v2 and downloaded it and it loaded in the game with no sounds from the aircraft or sounds in the game apart from ATC working. So I went online to find a fix and this is what I have done so far:
- Reinstalled aircraft
- Deleted chards folder from 757 download.
- Ran the xupdater and updated the aircraft,
- Downloaded all of the required Microsoft c++ software.
- Deleted and reinstalled Xplane
- Deleted and reinstalled the 757.
I am completely baffled by this and have no ideas of what to do. I normally wouldn't be too worried but after forking out a bit of money for the aircraft I am starting to get worried thinking that I won't get a fix.
Any help will be appreciated, thanks.