Not so much a question. More an observation.
I have a Saitek Pro Flight yoke annex throttle quadrant. In my virtual cockpit, I cannot move any of the throttle quadrant's levers. On my Saitek throttle quadrant, moving one of the levers results in this lever stubbornly being pushed back into its center position in the virtual cockpit. For prop and mixture, this explains the failure to start the engines or keep them running.
I suspect that X-Plane 11 does not distinguish between free and self-centering axes. If this is a beta bug, I will happily wait for a better release. If there is a workaround, I would certainly like to know it!
I am running the following configuration:
- MSI Z97 Gaming 5 motherboard
- Intel Core i7 4970K @ 4 GHz
- 16 gigabyte RAM
- Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Nvidia Geforce GTX 980 Ti
- Saitek Pro Flight yoke with throttle quadrant
- One Leo Bodnar's BU0836A for external dashboard and second throttle quadrant
- Saitek Pro Flight pedals
- Saitek Pro Flight trim wheel