I'm not with Laminar Research, just a fellow simmer in the UK.
Firstly I note that your XP11 version is from Steam and not LR directly. With that in mind, you are actually in the wrong forum, you should refer you problem back to Steam instead
However, having said that, I was recently corresponding with another simmer in Africa who had exactly the same problem as you, namely his PC completely crashed (BSOD - blue screen of death), whilst XP11 was in the process of trying to load all of the basic custom & default scenery files.
In that simmer's case, the problem was related to hardware in that his PC memory modules had to be moved into different motherboard slots!
Now I'm not suggesting that the issue in your case relates to the memory modules, but it could be associated with a hardware fault of some sort?
1. When you state that your PC 'crashes', do you mean that XP11 crashes back to desktop (CTD) or do you literally mean that it crashes to the point of having to be rebooted?
2. In terms of PC specification, I note from your Log.txt file that you are operating Windows 10 64 bit, which is fine. You also have around 17GB of RAM memory, which seems rather an odd number to have? Normally you would have 8GB, 16GB, 32GB or 64GB, not 17GB which appears out of place? Anyhow, in terms of sheer RAM, this would be enough.
3. I also note that you have a NVIDIA Geforce GTX1070 8GB graphics card, which is more than adequate for XP11, the same one I use actually!
4. As far as your CPU goes, it is an Intel i7 7700HQ running at 2.8GHz. The minimum frequency for a CPU is stated as 3.0GHz, with the recommended being 3.5GHz. Your CPU may therefore be borderline?
5. Another important consideration is the power supply unit (PSU), which for your graphics card, requires a 500W PSU at least! Please confirm?
With all of the above in mind, you may wish to consider downloading a small piece of software from https://cpu.userbenchmark.com/Software
which will 'stress test' your PC and advise on the webpage, how your PC performs after quite a number of tests?
Can't think of anything else just now, but hope this helps for the moment?