My system specs are:
CPU: Corei7 3930K
GPU: GTX780 3GB VRAM
RAM: GSKILL 64GB RAM running at 1333Mhz
Screen: 3x Asus 24"
I'm trying to get X-plane 10 to run in full screen with no luck. X-plane runs fine in windowed mode, as soon as I select "run fullscreen at this resolution" it goes into fullscreen and then immediately BSOD PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA (ddkmd.sys) error appears and system restarts.
1) The Installation folder on desktop is elevated with admin rights and permissions for full control.
2) All settings are default in X-plane (No addons, plugins)
3) Updated Nvidia Drivers to latest v361.43 and also tested it on an older v358.50 driver
4) Screen Resolution 5760 X 1200
5) Tried 32bit and 64bit version of X-plane 10 "run as admin" (same error)
6) Disabled all Antivirus and Security apps
7) Checked minidumps, all crashes happened after running X-plane 10
Attached log files of X-Plane: http://questions.x-plane.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=13422022572942467683
Attached log files of BlueScreenView: http://questions.x-plane.com/?qa=blob&qa_blobid=7160310579601061542
Anyone came across this issue? Finding a fix.