As promised, here are my procedures for starting the engines on the Zibo 738 or 739.
I am going to assume that you have already taken the aircraft from a dark & cold state and have all of the electronic, instrumentation, fuel & hydraulic pumps switched on? I will also assume that you are currently running on ground power?
1. Switch on APU
2. Switch on APU generators 1 & 2 when power available
3. Switch APU bleed on (to provide compressed air for main engine start) and both engine bleeds are off
4. Switch ground power off
5. Ensure L & R packs are switched off, as this will rob compressed air from the APU, that is required to start the main engines
6. Switch engine 2 starter to GRD, right engine will now spool up
7. When engine 2 has spooled to 20% N2, lift mixture lever from cut off to idle
8. Repeat for engine 1
9. Switch on engine's 1 & 2 generators
10. Switch on both engine bleeds and turn off APU bleed
11. Switch off APU
12. Switch L & R packs and isolation valve to auto
Once you've gone through this procedure, you should be good to go!
Any problems, please ask?